Ten Square Games is one of the largest Polish producers and publishers of free-to-play mobile games, which are played by 30 million users worldwide every month. The business was started out as a 3-person project in a 10-square-meter apartment in Wroclaw and quickly developed into a company with almost 250 specialists. Among over 200 titles, our biggest hits are: Fishing Clash, Lets Fish and Wild Hunt.
We have reached a top spot in hobby games world-wide, now we are aiming to explore and innovate in casual gaming genres. In order to do that we are currently opening a brand new autonomous studio in Warsaw and building a core team of experienced and crazy talented people interested in working on the next big thing!
You will join a self-organizing, creative team of highly experienced and crazy talented experts, who contribute actively with ideas and together shape product vision. You will take full ownership of your role and become a part of a small, high performing team, working in a safe and friendly environment, with a collaborative and result-oriented mindset.
Currently, we’re seeking a key role:
As a 2D/3D Animator, you will become our partner in creating the new studio and GENRE-DEFINING GAME!
Youll be giving life to characters, securing brilliant scene transitions, making backgrounds bloom and producing tons of creative ideas.
For this position were looking for someone passionate, creativite, dedicated and taking pride in creating games that stand out. Sounds like you? Great, come and join us!
- create high-quality, real-time animations for mobile games throughout their production cycle;
- work as part of a game development team working alongside character artists and programmers to create core mechanics and immersive experiences;
- maintain ownership of your work from conception to integration into the game engine;
- assist with both technical and creative problem solving and help streamline workflows;
- share knowledge and assist all members of the team to reach the best possible outcomes;
- eat, sleep and breathe the game animation and incorporate it into our new games.