Nokia is taking planned steps towards 5G technology leadership. Nokia is already now delivering very compelling portfolio of LTE and 5G radio systems to its CSP customers. We want to explore how Machine Learning models could improve radio network performance.
Together with the team, you will be delivering Machine Learning Proof of Concept use cases to radio network customers. In order to get there, you will be working closely with other team members and stakeholders to design, implement, integrate, test and deliver the use case with planned steps.
We are looking for hands-on and open mind system expert who is comfortable working with colleagues in architecture & specification, R&D and test laboratories. You are able to analyze customer network data and validate new models with the data.
In details it may mean:
- Participation to and review of the model design with relevant stakeholders
- Participation to code/implementation reviews
- Contributing into integration, testing and customer delivery phases
- Validate and iterate the solution concept based on customer feedback
- Proficiency in Python programming
- Knowledge about AI/ML
- Expertise in algorithm optimization
- Analytical thinking
- Knowledge of the architecture and functionality of 4G/5G systems
- Experience in working with Linux-based platforms
- Teamwork skills
- Responsible and committed
- Good communication in English (both written and spoken)