Working from home or at the Wrocław / Gdańsk office
Miejsce pracy: woj. świętokrzyskie
Employment contract: 9 000 – 14 000 PLN Gross / per month
B2B Contract: 80 - 125 PLN NET (+ vat) / per h
As a BA at Objectivity you will be responsible for the creation of high-quality software. You won’t work alone – you will be a part of a team in which technical architects, developers, and testers help you with drafting software requirements. We have created our own process whose crucial aspects are communication and a strong, friendly relationship with clients. This attitude means you don’t have to worry about covering your backside or resolving issues via e-mail. More than that, our customers love it when you propose your own solutions and demonstrate a proactive attitude. You are an expert with your own approach to analysis, and how you work depends on you.
Of course, whenever you want to seek some help, there are around 30 other BAs in our team who are eager to pitch in. We always find time for each other.
- Supporting the development team in building high-quality IT systems.
- Analysing and defining business and functional requirements for building efficient IT systems and proposing the solution.
- Identifying and proposing opportunities that may help our client.
- Cooperating with the development team, architects, project managers and quality engineers.
- Communicating with all interested parties in the IT delivery process.
- Contributing to the implementation/technical team.
- Assisting with training materials for the end users.
- Communicating at various levels of an organization.
- Practical experience in requirements elicitation, analysis and documentation in a way that are understandable by both business and technical users.
- A proven track record of Business Analyst expertise or experience as a Business Analyst, or in a similar software development lifecycle related position, with software scope management and requirement elicitation. It might be a role of Product Owner, Project Manager, or User Experience Specialist, if it included scope management.
- Organizational skills, adaptability and outstanding attention to detail.
- Ability to facilitate workshops and prepare and conduct presentations.
- Very good interpersonal and communications skills with business stakeholders and technical teams.
- Professional approach to work, strong sense of responsibility to the client.
- Fluency in both English (C1 level) and in Polish (B2 level).
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Readiness to travel to work with our clients directly if necessary (up to 30%).
- You will cooperate with experts in various fields - UX Designers, Technical Architects, Testers, just to name a few.
- You have impact on improving Client’s business.
- We work with technologies such as: cloud, big data, low-code, IoT.
- You can work in projects with various complexity in different domains.
- We share knowledge during discussion panels, workshops and team building (Day Away), internal trainings with experts in different fields. We also organize Business Analysts Meetup, where we invite external speakers.
- ...and there are other benefits, which you can see below.
- english courses
- medical care for you, your family or life partner
- investment fund
- life insurance
- benefit system
- free parking
- fresh fruit, sandwiches and breakfast cereal
- no dress code
- no open space
- great Place to Work
- friendly, skilled and helpful people
- healthywork - llfe balance
- relocation package - for candidates from outside of Lower Silesia
- probably the best coffee in town
- time for self-development