Ogłoszenie numer: 4390367, from 2021-03-30
AGRIVI is one of the global leaders in the farm management software industry with a customer base worldwide and Europe as our core market. We work with all stakeholders from the agricultural value chain – from small growers to Fortune 500 companies and governments.
We have a market-leading product and an amazing international team that is working to position AGRIVI to our customers globally. To be even better, we are now in search of a new team member - Enterprise Sales Executive who would be responsible for generating new business in the Poland market with key-value chain stakeholders – large agricultural producers, food and beverage companies, banks, insurances, and governments.
Enterprise Sales Executive (m/f)
- Identify Enterprise accounts among large crop producers, food processing companies, banks, insurance companies, government institutions and other targeted segments.
- Conducting market research, assessing market needs and positioning AGRIVI on the market
- Travel to onsite meetings on customer locations
- Drive the sales funnel and own all aspects of the sales from qualification, needs assessment, presentation and contract negotiation.
- Conduct product demonstrations, foster and build client relationships.
- Negotiation of pricing and contractual agreements to close sales.
- Nurturing continuous relationship with clients.
- Ensuring regular contract execution of the accounts and handling overdue payments.
- Find new business and expand the current customer base through prospecting.
- Identifying and developing strategic partnerships with key third party influencers.
- Reaching sales and profit margin targets.
- Organization and participation in trade shows, conferences, and media coverage.
- Registering all sales activities on a daily basis in CRM.
- Communicate with other AGRIVI global offices and teams.
- Experience in selling enterprise software or similar digital solutions for food and agricultural industry.
- Developed network of contacts, clients, and partners in Poland with emphasis on established contacts in the agriculture value chain
- Formal agronomy background is a plus but basic agronomy knowledge is a must
- Experience in consultative sales, a strong understanding of business processes, and the ability to analyse customer requirements and needs
- Experience in selling to C-Level Audience with a good understanding of technology
- Self-driven and result-oriented new business hunter that has over-achieved in their current roles
- Experience in closing six-figure enterprise deals
- Fluent English speaker is a must. Additional languages are a plus
- Frequent travel would be necessary
- Opportunity to develop and establish a leading AgTech company in the Poland market
- International and dynamic working environment
- Remote work options
- Competitive compensation package
- Laptop and smartphone for business and private use
- Company car
- Structured visits to AGRIVI HQ to share knowledge & experience with AGRIVI employees from different countries