- People Management. Manages, motivates and develops a large team, ensuring that the service levels are met. Manages resources, resource forecasts and allocation of work activities
- Risk Management. Establishes and manages risk for the team’s skill levels and adequate resources to ensure that risks are mitigated and problems resolved, in relation to meeting our commitments.
- Planning & Control. Resource allocation/scheduling to meet the demands of delivering a service, taking into account changing priorities or issues on services of a small to medium capacity. Uses strengths of team to achieve effective and efficient delivery of service within Service Level Agreement. (SLA) Creation, maintenance and adherence to Quality Standards as appropriate. Evaluates and integrates new workloads.
- Business orientation. Anticipates the impact of business issues on own team and takes appropriate action. Is responsible for monitoring and controlling issues and providing reports to customers and/or internal stakeholders as required.
- Operations Focus and attention is primarily on the specific services which the team is delivering to their current customer base. Helps to define and implement best practice for given area. Responsible for improving core skills, adopting standard processes and encouraging re-use.
- Tools Mastery. Ensure adherence to agreed strategic tool-set, emphasizing the need for improved deployment and usage.
Key Performance Indicators
- Operation availability, continuity, security & capacity meet agreed service level agreement (SLAs).
- Delivering to cost budget.
- Improving efficiency target.
- Awareness and conformance to all relevant standards. Successful internal/external audits passed where appropriate.
- Maintaining, and growing as appropriate, skill levels of the team.
- All aspects of Performance Management process completed.
- Build relationships with internal peers, stakeholders and customers as appropriate.
- Customer feedback.
- Recognizes where risk exists and communicates risk to the appropriate channels, with a proposal to address the problem.
- Regular review of all service issues and exceptions.
- Encourages the use of best practice across the team, including documenting and sharing with others.
- Friendly atmosphere in the air that you will miss on your day off.
- You are treated with respect, as a person and not only as an employee.
- Work-life balance
- Appreciation of your work, awards program.
- Diverse and international working environment.
- Employment stability.
- We develop our unique know-how.
- Employees can have an impact on the services provided to clients.
- Openness to dialogue.
WORLDWIDE IT SOLUTIONS
- Access to innovative technologies with which we work on a daily basis.
- Industry-leading solutions, systems and programs.
- Innovative labs.
CAREER CHOICE AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Wide range of trainings, courses, conferences.
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotions.
- Development opportunities in all directions.