Praca: Kelner / Kelnerka – “Chef De Rang”
Ogłoszenie numer: 1913173, z dnia 08-02-2018
Kelner / Kelnerka – “Chef De Rang”
ISMIRA Recruitment & Crewing Agency is the official hiring partner of the world’s largest cruise companies.
We are now looking for brilliant candidates for assistant waiter position on board Viking River Cruises.
If you’ve always dreamed of combining your love for travel with the ability to move up in your career, then this job is a great fit for you. Isn’t it excited?
Earn above average salary, make new international friends, travel the most beautiful places in Europe and grow your career with Viking River Cruises!
Just check what attractive conditions company offers:
- Tipping position
- Above average salary for the cruise industry
- Paid vacation days
- Free food, accommodation (2 people per cabin)
- Paid flights to and from the ship
- Free shipboard Wi-Fi
- Opportunities for growth and advancement in your career
- You ensure a friendly and professional service in the restaurant and bar area to the fullest guest satisfaction and in accordance with Viking River Cruises Standards.
- Must have solid experience for the applied role, 5*experience preferred- at least 6 months - 1 year experience in the same role.
- International experience / experience on a ship is an asset
- Excellent English skills, other languages are an asset
- Ability to work independently, service and sales oriented and guest focused positive personality, neat appearance
- Flexibility and stress resistance, team player, commitment
- Contract 7 months
- Working contracts based on 10-hour days
- Fixed return dates at the end of your contract
- Great benefits including health insurance, pensions, child allowance & unemployment insurance
- Crew Member Referral Program
- Intensive training sessions before and during the season
- Certified, job-focused training at our own Viking College
- The cost of your medical will be reimbursed upon successful joining with first paid salary.