Ogłoszenie numer: 2696555, from 2019-10-09
Sustainalytics has been a leading independent provider of Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) research for the last 25 years. Our insights are used by clients to make better informed investment decisions, engage with companies in relation to their business activities and drive change.
Sustainalytics is a growing organization with over 500 employees and 17 offices globally. We have a flexible and supportive working culture where our employees are empowered to progress and develop quickly in an entrepreneurial support diversity within our community and offer the possibility of international assignments for our star performers.
To learn more information about us, please visit our website.
Quality Assurance Specialist - ESG Business Processess / Data Analyses
Location: Zielona Góra
Sustainalytics is seeking a Quality Assurance Specialist that will be leading the data collection processes across our flagship ESG Risk Ratings and other market-leading products.
The ideal candidate would be able to create rules and guidelines data collection by our research analysts and will be responsible for the quality of our data to meet customer standards.
The candidate will work in close collaboration with research managers, product managers, content experts, and various technical and research teams to support our product strategy.
Reports to: Associate Director, Quantitative Data Team (based in Timisoara, Romania)
- Conducts spot checks and quality reviews to identify and address data errors;
- Assesses work practices, processes, and tools, conducting regular scans for continuous service quality improvement;
- Develops and implements tools to drive quality and efficiency of research;
- Creates quality reports and proactively identifies improvement actions;
- Defines and maintains quantitative research methodology;
- Supports the execution of estimation models for new product requirements and/or data gaps;
- Drives continuous improvement plans for existing and new research processes;
- Develops and maintain a "rule book" for defining the scope of quantitative indicators;
- Explains the research methodology and how data should be collected and translated into useable information.
- Degree in related discipline (business, economics, finance and/or IT)
- 5+ years of business analyst or similar work experience preferably in a multi-cultural environment;
- Strong quantitative data analytical skills and experience with data analysis;
- Proficiency in the use of quality and process improvement tools and techniques; LSS certification is considered an asset;
- Adaptable and autonomous with a quality driven mindset;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Foundational experience with DML (data manipulation language) and/or PostgreSQL is considered a plus as well as Power BI;
- Alignment with Sustainalytics mission, vision and values.
- Competitive compensation package;
- A generous training budget at your disposal for your professional development (certifications, conferences, courses).
- Partial reimbursement of gym subscription.
- City transportation reimbursement.
- Bonus based on your performance.
- Holiday allowance.
- Relocation package.
- Reimbursement for glasses or lenses.
- 2 additional holiday days/year for voluntary activities.
- 2 additional holiday days/year for education.
- Interesting career development options in a very innovative market.
- Dynamic, professional, flexible and friendly work environment with close collaboration with international teams.
- Delicious coffee and tea in our climate office in centre of Zielona Góra – old town area.
- Season parties and a lot of internal activities.