You will be responsible for:
- Developing software, configuration, maintenance testing and documentation.
- Delivering ongoing requirements, including customisation, support and development of SharePoint, providing workflow solutions and integration of other SharePoint and Microsoft-based solutions.
- Cooperating with SharePoint developers and participate in knowledge sharing activities on Intranet best-practice, development and governance.
Required skills, knowledge & behaviours:
- Experience of Microsoft SharePoint - Microsoft Certified Professional SharePoint Developer.
- Experience of scrum methodology.
- Knowledge of all elements of the Development Lifecycle.
- Good English skills ( min. B2) is a must.
- Magister degree.
- Experience of technologies including C#, ASP.NET, XML and XSLT, WCF, AJAX, and SQL Server.
Our client offers candidate:
- Relocation package.
- Multiple benefits: private healthcare, Multisport card, etc.
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic team on interesting and innovative projects.
- Competitive salary.
- For foreigners client assistants with Visa application.