Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in Information Technology or related certifications
- Hands-on experience in Windows/Linux/DBs or network devices administration
- Interest in IT security, network and server administration technologies
- Good communication skills
- B2 level (or higher) of Spoken and Written English including technical vocabulary
- Hands-on experience with one of the log/data analysis tools like ELK, Logrhythm, Splunk or others
- Experience in one of the scripting languages
- Security related certificates, such as: CompTIA Security +, CISM, CISSP, etc.
- Friendly atmosphere in the air that you will miss on your day off.
- You are treated with respect, as a person and not only as an employee.
- Work-life balance
- Appreciation of your work, awards program.
- Diverse and international working environment.
- Employment stability.
- We develop our unique know-how.
- Employees can have an impact on the services provided to clients.
- Openness to dialogue.
WORLDWIDE IT SOLUTIONS
- Access to innovative technologies with which we work on a daily basis.
- Industry-leading solutions, systems and programs.
- Innovative labs.
CAREER CHOICE AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Wide range of trainings, courses, conferences.
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotions.
- Development opportunities in all directions.