Working as an Angular Developer in Objectivity you will be responsible for the creation of high-quality software. You won’t work alone. You will be a part of the team, where developers, technical architects, business analysts and testers work together.
We have created our own process, where the crucial aspects are communication and a strong friendly relationship with the customer. We are also continuously improving our skills and knowledge by peer code reviews. We want you to implement your ideas with us and we would like to hear your opinion.
Interested? Check out more!
Our technologies & tools: Angular; TypeScript; JS; CSS; UI Router, Storybook, Azure.
Must-have tech stack:
- Angular 6+.
- Angular framework.
Nice-to-have tech stack:
- UI Router.
- Spring framework.
- .NET Core.
- Java 8/11.
Division of working time:
- Creating new features – 50%.
- Maintaining current software – 30%.
- Contact with the client – 20%.
Must have skills:
- Precise communication
- English min. B2
- Polish min. B2
- Implementing changes and new functionalities.
- Cooperating with PMs, BAs, TAs, QEs and UX designers to provide high quality standards of programming.
- Participating in the process of analysis, estimation, design, implementation and testing of a new functionality.
- Maintaining communication with customers.
- Sharing knowledge, setting standards, having an impact on the best practices.
- We developed a knowledge and information centre for our client. Because of the application employees are provided with essential information collected in one place (social media, training, working with a Team Leader, recruitment, HR, etc.). Platform combines many functionalities, which is quite challenging for the frontend side
- We work closely with a leader in the real estate industry for German market. We helped to create a platform based on microservices, which is now an ecosystem for services used by millions of users.
- We optimised lab workflows by creating laboratory management systems that helps with keeping track of data associated with samples, experiments and instruments.
- We programmed The Competency Framework for UK market that allows the visualization of skills distribution in selected geographical areas and supports the decision-making process required for the efficient allocation of training budgets.
- You can be sure you will cooperate with experts in the field! We work in Agile methodology, so you will have a chance to learn from skilled architects, designers and developers. You can expect your frontend skills to upgrade to the next level.
- Your preference is of great importance to us! During the interview, we would love to find out within what field you would like to work and what technological skills you would like to further develop. The project is picked for you, not the opposite.
- You will have the opportunity to increase your skills in back-end technologies (Java / .NET) in project work. You will also receive training support and mentoring from experienced colleagues from the project.
- Our priority is to create long-lasting relationships with our clients who we carefully select based on their corporate culture. Thanks to a wide variety of projects you have the opportunity to become an expert in any given field all within working with one client. This allows you to never get bored with your day-to-day work.
- We offer hourly based salary (90-130 PLN per hour) for candidates with their own business activity (B2B contract).
… Even if we do not get to start our cooperation, you are certain to receive extensive feedback including both business and technical aspects. We believe it is one of the most valuable development tools.