Ogłoszenie numer: 2696570, from 2019-10-09
Sustainalytics has been a leading independent provider of Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) research for the last 25 years. Our insights are used by clients to make better informed investment decisions, engage with companies in relation to their business activities and drive change.
Sustainalytics is a growing organization with over 500 employees and 17 offices globally. We have a flexible and supportive working culture where our employees are empowered to progress and develop quickly in an entrepreneurial support diversity within our community and offer the possibility of international assignments for our star performers.
To learn more information about us, please visit our website.
Business Analyst/ Data Research ESG field (Environmental/Social/Governance)
Location: Zielona Góra
As we grow, we are always looking for ambitious candidates to fill new positions in the area of research and analysis of quantitative data to describe company performance on environmental, social and governance (ESG) issues.
- Graduate degree in related discipline (business, finance, environment and/or social science) or Undergraduate degree with 1-2 years of relevant work experience;
- Business English oral and writing skills are essential, as the companys working language is English;
- Research and analytical capabilities;
- Meticulous and attentive to detail;
- Alignment with Sustainalytics mission, vision and values;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Resourceful, flexible and embraces change;
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel;
- Knowledge and understanding of the financial services industry and SRI/RI market is a plus.
- Competitive compensation package;
- A generous training budget at your disposal for your professional development (certifications, conferences, courses).
- Partial reimbursement of gym subscription.
- City transportation reimbursement.
- Bonus based on your performance.
- Holiday allowance.
- Relocation package.
- Reimbursement for glasses or lenses.
- 2 additional holiday days/year for voluntary activities.
- 2 additional holiday days/year for education.
- Interesting career development options in a very innovative market.
- Dynamic, professional, flexible and friendly work environment with close collaboration with international teams.
- Delicious coffee and tea in our climate office in centre of Zielona Góra – old town area.
- Season parties and a lot of internal activities.