Hello were bubb, recruiting on behalf of our client, Kaseya.
Kaseya are the leading global provider of complete infrastructure management solutions, with customers in 20 countries, and are thrilled to be building a brand new team here in Poland! Theyre just putting together their shiny new offices in Krakow, and looking for amazing developers to come and join. If youre an ambitious DevOps Engineer, looking to join an exciting team from the ground up, in an award winning multinational tech company, then please keep on reading.
The role itself:
As a DevOps Engineer at Kaseya you will help design and operate a deployment system for software across all our product lines, you take ownership and create solutions for JIRA and our build, deploy, and release processes. Your goal is to automate everything using best-of-breed tools or techniques and configurations.
You’ll work closely with Software Development, Quality Engineering, and technical operations teams as you monitor and analyze the efficacy of our CI and deployment process and strive for continuous improvement and innovation.
Using an Agile/Scrum methodology, you discuss requirements, propose solutions, accurately estimate your work, and then collaborate with others through the entire lifecycle.
Your passion and sense of pride for our release processes and overall workflows will contribute to our endeavor: to ship high-quality software that is on- time and business-aligned.
- 2-3 years of hands-on experience in Software Engineering and DevOps roles
- Record of developing high-quality infrastructure that has scaled to support large development and test teams
- Scripting and or development experience with PowerShell, Linux Shell Scripting and Python
- Excellent technical background for Windows Servers and Linux distributions
- Experience with Continuous Integration (CI) and build automation processes
- Ability to understand and propose solutions for the technical underpinnings of products, and the ability lead and engage in architectural discussions
- Attention to detail and obsession with automation, performance, reliability, visibility and use of the best tools possible
- Solid record of not only implementing but also effectively communicating with stakeholders to guide others through change
- Effective English communication skills - both written and verbal
- Experience with the Atlassian stack
- Experience with TeamCity / Octopus Deploy (or similar stack)
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes are a plus
- Standard benefits such as private medical care and more
- Office located in the centre of Kraków
- Possibility to work 100% remotely (6 months), after that hybrid model: 2 days at the office, 3 days remotely
- Relocation bonus: 3000 euro
- Referral bonus: 2500 $
- Opportunity to grow in a high-tech, international company
- Working on the newest technology
Praca na recepcji
Pracownik obsługi w strefie saun
Praca w branży przemysłu opakowaniowego. Przyjmowanie i wydawanie towaru, segregacja towaru, zabezpieczanie do transportu. Obsługa wózka widłowego....