With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of the HR Admin Specialist.
- Answering to routine employees queries on labor law and internal procedures for personnel administration. Investigating and solving employees claims on benefits and answering to routine queries
- Maintaining employees records with cooperation with Accounting Office; ensuring that changes are entered correctly and on a timely basis
- Reviewing and ensuring accuracy of approved timesheet
- Checking monthly deliverables (payroll, benefits and deductions, amounts and taxes report allocated to cost centers and other specific reports)
- Maintaining the relations with the benefits vendors: communicating required information about new, existing, terminated employees, monitoring the operational activities and the monthly invoicing process
- Preparing and verifying employment documents; assisting new hires in completing employment formalities
- Collecting and verifying all information related to internal changes of positions, bonuses, changes of employees’ personnel and contractual data; receiving, verifying and obtaining the authorized signatures for all internal and legally required documents
- Collecting and centralizing all payroll supporting information. Delivering in due time all electronic and hard copy documents necessary for payroll processing and/or for filing in employees’ personnel files