Order to Cash Financial Controls Specialist
With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of a Order to Cash Financial Controls Specialist
- Ensure compliance of Order-To-Cash operations with global financial control framework, by partnering cross-functional and cross-country teams.
- Being a member of across Operating Centre Process Control Community with the key objective to maintain standardization of controls and ownership / accountability as part of the transformation projects across the world.
- Guarantee efficiency of the processes according to business needs and audit requirements.
- Reporting financial controls across Europe.
- Ensuring compliance of O2C financial controls
- Active contribution in the discussions of cross Operating Centre Process Control Community
- Support in Maintaining efficient and faultless customer service operations in relation to financial/audit requirements
- Collaboration with stakeholders
- Remotely Auditing and assessing process across O2C
- Community of Process Control across Operating Centres
- Global O2C Process Excellence
- Control Service Centre / Group Chief Accounting Department
- Fluent in English min. B2
- Ability to cooperate with internal customers
- Pro-active approach to problem solving in short term and ability to implement long term preventive activities
- Strong analytical skills including analysis of complex data
- Customer service orientation
- Change Management skills
- Ability to set priorities and to work effectively under pressure of time and results
- Ability to influence others
- SAP S1P knowledge
- Fast learner
- Experience in Customer Services Operations or in Finance/Audit area over a year is a plus
- Attractive salary
- Stable job offer – employment contract
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills)
- Possibility of development
- Benefits (Insurance, Luxmed, Multisport, additional vacation days, biking policy)