Were GetResponse, a Polish SaaS company with more than 300 people on board and 350,000+ customers all over the world.
Weve been here since 1998. We’re global, remote and multicultural, yet we share the same values.
Our flagship product, the GetResponse platform, provides our customers with advanced online marketing solutions like marketing automation, responsive email design, landing page creator, webinars and useful analytical tools.
If you’re ready for an adventure where you can use your smarts, share your enthusiasm and conquer global markets — join our team!
If youre an experienced Product Marketer with experience in a sales-driven SaaS organization, who loves to craft market knowledge into impactful, tailored messaging, assets and GTM campaigns - this is the team for you.
You know how hard it is to buy and sell these days, and are aware of the needs of customers and prospects. You follow SaaS market benchmarks and know your competition. You love working with others to build new projects and stories that you refine into perfection.
- translate the value of GetResponse MAX to a range of USPs for different use cases, creating content that is relevant and educational for our prospects and clients
- create sales enablement materials that support our Sales team to speed up sales cycles and close business, such as battlecards, case studies or 1 pagers
- own our new feature activation for GetResponse MAX, supporting product onboarding programs to help users make the most out of GetResponse MAX, driving a best-in-class product experience and business results
- curate campaigns that enable us to generate high quality leads for GetResponse MAX, which can include actions relating to different pages on our website, sales decks, documentation, webinars, demos, battlecards, blog posts and press releases
- build and manage nurturing email series to increase the lead-to-opportunity conversion rate
- position the GetResponse brand in the MarTech world, identifying opportunities for partnerships and collaborations that elevate our market positioning
- own the relationship between our Sales, Product and Marketing teams, collaborating throughout the complete product development cycle from determining product strategy and feature prioritization to competitive analysis, customer research, naming, positioning, packaging, monetization and launch
- work closely with internal teams to establish a cadence of thought leadership materials (including running webinars) that are specific to the enterprise B2B customer segments and market trends
- near-native English skills
- 4+ years of relevant experience in marketing or sales enablement for a sales-driven SaaS company
- gifted curator of content: less is more, quality over quantity - copywriting is your forte
- thirsty to learn about the space: constantly gaining intelligence on existing and new competitors
- storyteller: you have already run webinars or live-videos about software products
- excellent project management and organizational skills
- good eye for design
- data-driven: passionate about delighting and growing our user base through data. You have been using Amplitude/Mixpanel or a similar tool to analyze product adoption
- remote work
- home office subsidies - 400 PLN per month (or equivalent) to help with your home office expenses and to maintain your well-being
- home office set up - you’ll get a one-time bonus for a maximum of 1000 PLN (or equivalent) to help set up your home office space
- private medical care for employees and their family members
- employee referral program - up to 10 000 PLN for recommending a friend
- corporate life insurance
- employee pension program (PPE)
- flexible working hours and no meeting days – we want to help you to adjust your schedule to your activities
- wellbeing and mental health culture - mental health helpline, sport card, yoga classes etc.
- modern equipment - most of our teams work on MacBooks
- language classes
- internal initiatives like webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, and more!